Reply To: Case and File Managment Software

Rich,

I am a strong supporter of CROSStrax and they are actually a partner with the site. that means you get a discount if you use their service. If you are ready to try them out, just go to the discounts and benefits page and click activate. That will send them a notification you are an ITB member. They are giving ITB members 2 free months ($70 minimum value) the bigger plan you get, more you save.

Here is my 2 cents. I was in the same boat you are in a year ago. When they came on as a sponsor to the podcast, I decided it was time to take the plunge. HANDS DOWN THE BEST BUSINESS DESCISION I HAVE MADE IN A WHILE. Using a Case Management system is a game changer. I like CROSStrax because you can customize it and real use what you want to use. If you use Quickbooks, IRB, Skopenow or Delvepoint, they are all integrated. I think what impresses me about CROSStrax the most is that they invest in themselves. They do a lot of Research and Development and in the past year, I have seen upgrades and partners ship to bring you better value. CROSStrax is the premium service in this category in my opinion. You can build a surcharge on your invoices to cover your costs AND the price you pay is a line item for your business (Dues and Subscriptions) meaning you can write it off. I had the pleasure of speaking with your wife about all this tonight. Please feel free to reach out if you have any more questions.

Copyright © 2020 Investigators Toolbox. All rights reserved

New Report

Close