FL DMV temp plates research

• Hey Group,

I don’t know about you, but I am seeing a huge trend with Temporary license plates being duplicated and used.
    I have a hot and run case up here in NY and I have a Florida temp tag.
    Does anyone know if FL DMV keeps tabs on which numbers they give to which dealers?
    Im sure they don’t have temp tags in their system. I know NJ does not keep this info, but the letters and numbers correspond with dates they have been used.
    Any suggestions would be appreciated. Email me at MatthewS@satellitepi.com

Matthew Spaier, PI- President

Satellite Investigations

2nd Vice President/Board Member ALDONYS
    Partner for Justice, NYSTLA
    Member, SPI, WAD,NCISS, NALI & Intellenet
    Affiliate Member, New York Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
    Podcast Host: Pi-Perspectives- available on I-Tunes, Google play, Spotify, Stitcher, Youtube and Soundcloud or at
    http://www.pi-perspectives.com

306 E Mosholu Parkway South # 2F
    Bronx, NY 10458

443 Park Ave S #1006
    New York, NY 10016

Phone (718) 701-2615
    Fax (718) 360-5797
    Cell (917) 557-6349
    Email: matthews@Satellitepi.com
    http://www.satelliteinvestigations.com
    Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this electronic mail is personal and confidential and is intended only for the person or persons named above and may contain confidential client information. If the reader of this message is not the recipient named above or an authorized agent of such recipient responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, your are hereby notified that you have received this electronic mail in error, and that any review,dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by electronic mail and delete the original message or and copy thereof,whether electronic or hard copy.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2020 Investigators Toolbox. All rights reserved

New Report

Close