New Blog:

• Available in our learning section on Blogs page

5 SURVEILLANCE CAMERA SETTINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW

In 2021 surveillance cameras are everywhere. Whether it be CCTV used by local authorities or covert cameras used by private investigators they are absolutely all over the place now and the number of cameras is only growing by the day. In this blog I’m going to tell you how to get the most out of your surveillance camera and I’m going to focus on your main video surveillance camera.

Now for most surveillance investigators on the circuit we are using Sony video cameras and most notable is the Sony FDR-AX53 which is the bees’ knees for surveillance work. It shoots in 4k if you so wish and the image stabilization is incredible. Panasonic video cameras are very competitive but are just lacking in the accessory department at the moment. Below are the best settings for getting the most out of your Sony video camera.

Below each heading is exactly how to navigate to the listed the setting so you can do it whilst reading and refer back if needed.

Teri Simpson
    Participant

I don’t see where the settings for the cameras are listed….I can’t access the whole article. Thanks!

Terri,

The full article is in Our Blog section on the learning page, but here is the link

5 Surveillance Camera Settings You Need to Know

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2020 Investigators Toolbox. All rights reserved

New Report

Close