Employment opportunity

• Multiple CAREER OPPORTUNITIES for certain fellow NCISS Members (please read this, I know it’s long)

Fellow NCISS Member Dean Gluth (former NCISS Officer & recent Board Member) has been a licensed Private Detective & Private Detective Agency owner (InfoMAX Investigations & The Debugging Experts) in Illinois, Indiana & Wisconsin for over 27 years. Of course, the economy has ebbed and flowed during that time, and our investigative caseload has likewise gone up and down, and also therefore our business cashflow. One of my longtime clients (ABF Freight) recently told me that they were no longer going to be able to provide my detective agency with any more Work Comp & FMLA Abuse surveillance assignments (that we’ve enjoyed doing for them for over 10 years) because ABF Freight was in the process of creating their own “in-house investigative team” and were going to soon be doing all of their own investigations IN-HOUSE (under the umbrella of their very large and impressive nationwide Security Department).

As a result, I was luckily invited to become a member of this newly created in-house investigative team and I gave it great thought before deciding to go through the Corporate application & interview process. I was then very thankfully offered the position of “Midwest Regional Security Investigations Manager” covering the States of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and Ohio and it has become the absolute best professional decision I have ever made. Now I receive a very generous (and of course regular) salary, company health insurance (medical, dental & vision) benefits, a 401K retirement account, a life insurance policy, as well as all vehicle, cell-phone, and travel cost allowances. I no longer (after 27 years of business ownership) have to worry about client caseload & business cashflow, what a relief. Bottom line, this company is absolutely fantastic to work with, and for (no exaggeration, no lie).

NOW, Corporate has asked me to reach out to my fellow NCISS Members to announce that ABF Freight is also looking to interview the right candidates for the positions of “Regional Security Investigations Mangers” for the EAST COAST (covering New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and all of New England), the SOUTHEAST (based out of the Atlanta area covering Georgia, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, the Virginias and the Carolinas), the SOUTH (based out of the Dallas area covering Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, Colorado and New Mexico), and the WEST (based anywhere in California covering all of those states out there).

Please feel free to call me personally (my contact info is provided below) if you want to discuss how I made the absolute best professional business decision of your life, and how I literally could not be a happier (and relieved) “employee.” As mentioned above, the position is heavy in surveillance and requires extensive experience as well as knowledge of all applicable privacy laws to do things correctly and legally in order to protect the company from undo liability. I can also put you in touch with my Corporate Managers if you want to discuss this possibility with them. In the meantime, feel free to also click on this employment opportunity link if you want to see if maybe you might be the right candidate…

https://jobs.abf.com/abfjobs/JobDetail/Nationwide-Availability-United-States-Manager-Security-Investigations/19654?uid=WnZxBFQN-2vrqYYh

Thank You,
    Dean J. Gluth
    InfoMAX Investigations, Inc.
    “The Debugging Experts”
    P.O. Box 681175
    Schaumburg, IL 60168
    office (847) 301-1475
    cell (847) 833-0717

* Board Member (Member At Large) NCISS (National Council of Investigation & Security Services)
    * Board Member ADSAI (Associated Detectives & Security Agencies of Illinois)
    * Member INSPI (Indiana Society of Professional Investigators)
    * Member PAWLI (Professional Association of Wisconsin Licensed Investigators)
    * Member ISPA (Illinois Security Professionals Association)
    * Member ILAPPS (Illinois Association of Professional Process Servers)
    * Board Member IDFPR (Illinois Department of Financial & Professional Regulation)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2020 Investigators Toolbox. All rights reserved

New Report

Close